I have not blogged in almost 8 months... I don't know why. It's not like I have nothing to say. :) I ALWAYS have something to say... clothes to share, links to link.
I think I am going to blog more. Small ones. To keep me focused.
Here's my 8-month update:
* Hula Hooped the Music City Marathon in April. Was amazing.. one of the best things I've ever done.
* Won Teacher of the Year at my school. I was embarrassed and humbled and got $50 ;)
* Road-tripped all summer... seeing old friends, and hitting as many thrift shops as I could get to! - Bonnaroo, Oxford, MS, Shreveport, LA, Dallas and Austin, TX, Memphis, TN, Atlanta, GA.
* Moved into a studio!! That is a recent occurrence!! It's in East Nashville, with all the cool kids, and so far, I LOOOOVE it.. as does my apartment, which was way overcrowded.
* I am taking a photo class at Watkins. yay, me!
Tomorrow is my birthday. I will celebrate 33 years on the planet. I will wear a pretty dress and have brunch in Germantown with my family and my boy. I will blog more.